Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Welcome to The Poppy Garden

Three years ago, I made my first blog, the one you see here. Not too long after, I abandoned it, the focus was both too narrow and not narrow enough for me to figure out what I was doing for a public blog. Did I want to inform or just post random garbage I thought was neat?

Now that I have a private blog, to share said garbage with my friends, I shall completely revamp this one and truly make it an asset to the public.

Here you will find essays I have composed about Kemetic Reconstructionist religion, taken from my private blog and other places. Since some of them (I think) are worth sharing with the public for information or just discussion, you will find them here, slightly altered for quality purposes.

So enjoy.

Shepen
January 2008

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?