Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I hope this works...

With this post I will kick off the actual blogging by giving a tour of this page, Egyptian temple style. You will notice some (hopefully successful) layout changes, and that the sidebar has names now. Per Ankh, or House of Life, is the links section, as this was the name of the part of an Egyptian temple that housed books. The Reflecting Pool is past posts by month. Pools of water were found in both Egyptian gardens and temples, as bathing and purity were essential to both religious and secular life. Look into the Reflecting pool to see what's been going on in previous months. Possible Pasts is past posts, and is from a Pink Floyd song. Because Pink Floyd is my sacred music. Hey, they can't all be deep and symbolic.

Comments:
I like the new layout! Welcome to the blogosphere.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Thanks! I have never really done stuff in html before, so I'm glad it turned out well and that you like it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?